The Respect Yourself Sexual Health Guide has been written for young people aged 14+. If you are younger than 14, please contact Telford & Wrekin's Sexual Health Service directly for free, confidential information and help.
Call: 03001 230944
Every day we all make decisions and choices.
Some are big, some are small.
We are all responsible for our own sexual health.
The decisions you make about sex can change the rest of your life.
This handbook contains information that you need to make these important choices:
- how to know when its right to have sex
- how to stay safe
- how to understand consent and recognise abuse
- your guide to contraception
- where to go in Telford for free condoms
- what to do if you have unprotected sex or a condom breaks
- how to get tested for STIs
- where to go in Telford for free confidential sexual health advice and information.
Respect your body, respect your health, respect yourself.
Last updated: 15/07/2022 10:08