Worried about money?

There’s lots we can do to help. Find out what support is on offer.

Cooling tower

Visit the GOV.UK website to apply for cooling towers and evaporative condensers

Visit the GOV.UK website to change a cooling tower notification

Health Protection team 

Telford & Wrekin Council
Addenbrooke House

Telephone: 01952 381818 
Email: Food@telford.gov.uk

Last updated: 04/08/2022 13:25

  1. Introduction
  2. How do I apply?
  3. Contact