The Community Right to Bid Assets of Community Value (England) Regulations 2012 is part of the Localism Act 2011 and came into force on 21 September 2012. Local community and voluntary bodies and Parish and Town Councils are able to identify land and buildings that provide an important service in their community.
These community organizations can nominate these assets for inclusion on a register of assets of community value, which in Telford will maintained by Telford & Wrekin Council.
The following documents provide information relating to the Community Right to Bid including an application form, list of assets of community value and unsuccessful nominations:
- Community right to bid application form
- Notes on completing the community right to bid application form
- List of assets of community value
- List of assets nominated unsuccessfully by community nomination
- List of pending applications to nominate land as an asset of community value
- Procedure and guidance
All applications and any emails relating to the Community Right to Bid should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also see the Department for Communities & Local Government website for more information.