In addition to pre application advice, development briefs are also available. As a buyer or seller of land or property, development briefs provide relevant planning information about a specific site which can help a seller or purchaser make informed choices defining the opportunities relating to potential development of a specific site.
What will be provided?
A development brief is a document which does not give formal planning decision but indicates what may or may not be an acceptable type of development for a specific area or property. It will contain the following information:
- site information – including any designations the site may have.
- permitted changes – outlining any uses on the site that may not require planning permission.
- relevant history – a list of applications specifically relating to the site.
- parameters for development – a brief description of potential uses or development that may or may not be acceptable.
How much does it cost?
- Standard – £195 + VAT – upon receipt of fee 15 working days.
- Fast Track – £295 + VAT – upon receipt of fee 5 working days.
How to apply?
To request a development brief:
- complete our online development brief form or download and complete our development brief form.
- a plan indicating the extent of the site.
Last updated: 16/05/2022 09:52