The Community Right to Bid Assets of Community Value (England) Regulations 2012 is part of the Localism Act 2011 and came into force on 21 September 2012. Local community and voluntary bodies and Parish and Town Councils are able to identify land and buildings that provide an important service in their community.
These community organisations can nominate these assets for inclusion on a register of assets of community value, which in Telford will maintained by Telford & Wrekin Council.
The following documents provide information relating to the Community Right to Bid including an application form, list of assets of community value and unsuccessful nominations:
- complete our online form for community right to bid
- download notes on completing the community right to bid application form
- download the list of assets of community value
- download the list of assets nominated unsuccessfully by community nomination
- download the procedure and guidance document for the community right to bid process
- download Appendix 1 to the list of assets nominated (pending decision or successfully listed).
All applications and any emails relating to the Community Right to Bid should be sent to email@example.com.
Last updated: 21/06/2022 09:56