Adult Care and Support services delivered by Telford & Wrekin Council continue to make significant improvements to the service we provide to support and help vulnerable people.
We still have a lot to do and face financial pressures from Government funding cuts. We also have to manage the impact of significant changes taking place in health and social care at a national level. We believe that we deliver a good quality and value for money services for people living in Telford and Wrekin. However, we know there are areas we need to improve and develop.
The Local Account is a way for us to let you know what we are doing to improve people's lives in Telford and Wrekin. It is intended to be an honest reflection of adult social care in Telford and Wrekin and is part of our transparency and accountability.
- Download the 2011 - 2012 Local Account
- Download the 2011 - 2012 Local Account easy read
- Download the 2012 - 2013 Local Account
- Download the 2012 - 2013 Local Account easy read
- Download the 2013 - 2014 Local Account
- Download the 2013 - 2014 Local Account easy read
- Download the 2014 - 2015 Local Account
Last updated: 8.53am on Friday 19 October 2018